Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cutter Capers




Here are some pictures of Cutter, or his antics. 1st sleeping in front of the computer. He wanted to watch CARS and C was watching TV so we set him up at the computer with his "B" (blanket). He was soooo quiet after a few minutes, I thought "Wow, he is really getting into the movie." Then a few minutes later I looked over at him and he was sound asleep. 2nd the "mountain" of clothes. We spent a Saturday morning not to long ago putting all the clean clothes away. Cutter enjoys helping and was way into it this time. I usually send him with the same type of items (pants etc) to put in their proper drawer. Well, he kept coming back for more so quick. Off he went with more and more piles of his clothes, then he started taking C's clothes as well. I told him to stop, but he just giggled and off he went. So, I went in to retrieve his dad's things and found the "mountain." 3rd driving the boat. Cutter's preschool had a fieldtrip to the Aquarium last week. His teacher came around to get a pic of him, and he ended up on the boat driving. So I had to take a pic as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment