Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beautiful Girl



Wednesday Cassidy had her dance pictures taken. It was quite the set up. The pictures were taken at Jaylynn Studios. We got there at 5:00 pm, and she went back to get photographed. She had three stations she went to, each several different poses, against different backgrounds, and then the class picture. She was so cute, and it was so fun to watch her get into it. She seems to be a natural in front of the camera. There was one photographer that I could tell was just taken with her. She came over to show me how well some of the shots were turning out. "Look how beautiful that is" she said. I was a proud mom. I can't wait to get them back. Here she is at home, in goofy mode, and I with my less than professional skill and camera. But she is still BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment: