Friday, May 21, 2010

PIERCED

 
It is now official. My Cassidy has pierced ears. She has wanted it done for quit sometime. In fact, her aunt gave her a gift certificate for her birthday last year to get it done. But, I am a stickler. There is this little rule at our house that we came up with with McKenzie that you had to be eight to get your ears pierced. Many reasons for it, mostly, I wanted them to be able to take care of them properly themselves, so eight was good. For Kenz eight came and left, and it didn't happen. Not with Cassidy. She is a different girl than her sister (aren't we glad that Heavenly Father made us all different! :) ) and she has wanted it for a long time. But this rule...I know that Kenzie would not have cared at all if her sister would have had it done long ago when she wanted it done at first. But, would it come to bite me in the future? I can just hear it now... "Oh yeah, well you didn't make Cassidy wait for her ears to be peirced so why can't I ___________ ?" So we waited. She is so excited, and so cute, and she cried and is such a girl. Don't tell though, I did give in by a month and a half! SHHHHHHHHHH!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment