Sunday, May 23, 2010

My kids and art




I love that my kids enjoy creating things. I love that they are enjoying the Arts like I do. Their talents take them in a little different direction than my love of the Arts and my talents, which of course is great. Kenzie early on liked to draw and doodle, and she wanted to be able to draw as well as her dad. We found out about a gal in our area that teaches art classes, and we signed her up. It accomplished two things, gave her something to do off track and helped to develop her talent. She has been going to these classes for several years now, and this year Cassidy has started as well. Cassidy also has a knack for drawing, and has done some wonderful things. Cutter is following right along, and has fun with the girls, and a friend that I watch that has great artistic skills as well. He also had the opportunity with preschool to go and paint ceramics. His frog is very cute and very unique.

The picture above with the kids was taken earlier this year at the Reflections award assembly at the Junior High.

Cutter's



Cassidy's




Kenzie's

1 comment:

  1. Your children's artwork is beautiful! I love finding our children's talents...and yours are very talented!

    ReplyDelete