Saturday, January 16, 2010

Off Track



Thanks to my good friend K and her great field trip adventures with her kids and preschoolers, when my kids and the cousins went off track in October, we decided to go and try out these places. My SIL and I took the kids to Gardener Village first. They have a great display of witches all over the property. We went on a witch hunt to find all the witches, and then headed to the bakery for a treat for our efforts, and lunch. The kids got into finding those crazy wild witches. Our next trip was to the Sweets candy factory. We were able to take a tour of the facility, and see how the candy was made. It was very interesting and fun. It reminded me of the movie, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I kept looking around for the Ompa Lompas, but none were to be found. The best part of course was the trip into the candy store at the end. Dark Chocolate Raspberry sticks...delic !

1 comment: