Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's a date

A few weeks ago, C's nephew asked if he and his dad (Grandpa) would go shooting with him, and a girl he was asking out. Our family was able to join the group. It ended up being Alex, his date, his dad, Grandpa and Grandma, and all of us. We had so much fun! It was Cass and Cutter's first time. Cass was a little aprehensive, and spent quite a bit of the time in the car. But, she finally warmed up, and actually shot. So did Cutter, after extensive training and talking to from his dad. Kenzie is an old pro. She has been going out with C in the fall with the ward for the annual Turkey shoot. It has been such a long time since I had been shooting as well. It brought back great memories of when C and I were first married! I have experienced so many new and different things being married to him! Things I never thought I would ever try or like! Thanks C! I love you!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment