Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The ice cream man cometh!

 

It is late in September, and there is a slight chill in the air. The kids are outside playing, it is coming up on 5:00 or so, and Cutter comes running in the house "Mom the ice cream truck is coming, I need money." Yeah right I am thinking to myself. "Cutter, I don't think so, it is too cold outside." Out he goes. Then comes Cassidy. "Mom, I hear it too, can we have ice cream?" Still thinking to myself, no way. "Fine Cassidy, go get your money, and if he comes, you can have some." Now, this has been a fun treat this summer for my kids, the ice cream truck has come every so often, but not so much to be a problem. It is so cute to see all the neighbor kids come running with there money. So, not to much later, sure enough here comes the ice cream truck. So, here are the neighbor kids, enjoying their treat...the ice cream man made a haul, and the kids are happy, in there jackets, eating ice cream...I even treated myself this time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment